Showroom of Steam
Weekend of the 27th-29th October 2017
We are now accepting applications for the Showroom of Steam 2017. This will be juried to ensure that we have a good selection of items — both for attendees and to ensure that vendors aren’t overly competing against each other with the same items.
- Washington State UBI
- Since this event takes place at a state facility, we need to be especially sure that all licenses and things are taken care of. Luckily, we have found that a free temporary business license may be obtained here, but we’d like to keep it on file.
- City of Seattle Business License
- City of Seattle License is required for this event as well. If you do not have a City of Seattle business License a temporary one may be purchased for $5.00 a day through Steamposium (that’s a special umbrella price because of the show), though you’re free to fill out that paperwork yourself (and pay a $45 fee instead). If you’re using your own, documentation of license will be required by 1 October 2017 or a forfeit of booth and all monies paid. No refund will be given.
- Sales tax
- Vendors are responsible for collection and payment of Washington State/City of Seattle retail taxes. The tax rate for Seattle and Washington State combined is 9.5%.
We have two booth types available:
- 10’x10′ standard booth
- A standard booth. Ability to use standing fixtures, grid-wall, banner stands, etc.
You may share a Booth with a friend, but they’ll need their own pass and their own license.
Includes two 3-day passes – $400. (Saturday Night Event is included)
- 6′ table space
- For small crafters, we will have a limited number of 6′ tables. These tables will have no backdrops / grid-wall, nor will they have access to clothing fixtures. Display height not to exceed 2.5 feet. Overstock may be kept under the table.
You may share a table with a friend, but they’ll need their own pass and their own license.
Includes one 3-day pass – $200.00 (Saturday Night Event is included)
WHAT YOU GET
- Entrance pass(es)
- Wi-Fi access
- Tables / Chairs upon request.